Milton (Depot) Pond Statistics
- Location: Route 125 Milton
- Size: 271 acres
- Depth: Average 18′ Maximum: 52′
- Fishery: Cold/Warm
- Fish Species: Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Small and Large Mouth Bass, Eastern Chain Pickerel, Hybrid Blue Gill, White Perch, Black Crappie
- Additional Information: Milton Pond is also known as Depot Pond. Public access is via Milton Town Beach on Route 125.
- Map: NH Fish & Game Bathymetry Map
Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Annual Pond Highlight Reports to better understand the data presented. There is no report for 2020 due the the COVID-19 Pandemic.