Townhouse Pond Statistics
- Location: Route 125 Milton
- Size: 126 acres
- Depth: Average 17′ Maximum: 37′
- Fishery: Cold/Warm
- Fish Species: Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Small and Large Mouth Bass, Eastern Chain Pickerel, Hybrid Blue Gill, White Perch, Black Crappie
- Additional Information: Milton Town Beach is located on Townhouse Pond and is operated by the Milton Recreation Department, a gravel boat launch is available.
- Map: NH Fish & Game Bathymetry Map
Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Annual Pond Highlight Reports to better understand the data presented. There is no report for 2020 due the the COVID-19 Pandemic.